information that you give Foot Faerie when you use this website.
Foot Faerie is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be
identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will
only be used in accordance with this
privacy statement. Foot Faerie may change this policy from time to time
by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to
ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective
from September 2010. We
will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third
parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you
under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you
would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If
you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or
incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above
address. We will promptly correct any information found to be
This website and its content is copyright of Foot Faerie - © Foot Faerie 2019. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Website usage terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Website disclaimerInformation on this site is for information only and can not replace a consultation with your podiatrist. The contents of the Foot Faerie podiatry site are not to be considered as medical advice, and if you have any doubts or concerns about your foot health you are urged to seek advice from your Podiatrist and for concerns about your general health you are urged to seek advice from your doctor or a medically qualified physician in the first instance. Foot Faerie cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of this website or the content herein. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under thecontrol of Foot Faerie. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Foot Faerie takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Cookies are small data files that we place on your computer. They improve your experience by:
remembering settings and information (like the names of health or social care services you’ve searched for) so you don’t have to keep re-entering them.
measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
Cookies do not identify you personally