- Treatment will usually start during your first appointment. However, if you need more complex treatment (e.g. nail surgery) you will need to make another appointment for your treatment.
- Wherever possible we try to make your foot condition better.
A treatment plan will then be agreed with you.
- Your first appointment will last about 45 minutes.
- During your first appointment we will ask about any medication that you have been prescribed by your doctor or hospital - many people bring their prescription along with them.
- We will also ask about all your medical and surgical history.
- We will also ask about significant accidents.
- The vascular and neurological status of your feet and lower legs will be assessed.
- We will examine your footwear and look at the way you walk.
- A treatment plan will then be agreed with you.
- Please remember to bring sparkling clean feet with you!
If you are new to Foot Faerie Podiatry Practice & wish to book your appointment please call the number below